Marmot Earlylight 2 Person Tent #27540 - New
This item has free shipping
Condition: New/Open BoxThe Marmot Earlylight Tent is great tent for all conditions and ideal for hikers and campers of all skill levels. With a light and strong pole structure, good ventilation, two convenient doors and two roomy vestibules, the Earlylight is an excellent value.
Two doors and two vestibules is a really big deal. Two doors mean you don’t have to crawl over your partner to get out of the tent and two vestibules means separate dry storage areas for gear.
- Color: Hatch/Dark Cedar 4260
- Gear Loft and Footprint Included
- DAC FeatherLite Poles – Provide Excellent Strength-to-Weight Ratio
- Full Coverage Fly
- Two Doors / Two Vestibules
- Fly Vent – Adjustable flap for ventilation
- Bare Bones Setup – Allows the Fly to be Used by Itself with Footprint to Make a Lightweight, Sturdy Shelter
- Catenary Cut Floor – Fully Waterproof Floor with Taped Seams Lifted Off the Ground
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls – Promote Undisturbed Sleep
- Light-Reflective Points – To Find Your Tent At Night
- Snag-Free Zipper Flap – Zip and Un-Zip Without Getting the Zipper Caught
- Stake Tape™ – Stake Tape
- Window Weld™ – Waterproof Window Construction Reduces Weight and Enhances Appearance
- Best Use: Backpacking
- Seasons: 3-season
- Sleeping Capacity: 2-person
- Minimum Trail Weight: 4 lbs 12 oz.
- Fly/Footprint Pitch Weight: 3 lbs 6 oz.
- Packaged Weight: 5 lbs 5 oz.
- Floor Dimensions: 88 x 54 inches
- Floor Area: 30 square feet
- Vestibule Area: 11.5 + 11.5 square feet
- Peak Height: 39 inches
- Number of Doors: 2 doors
- Number of Poles: 2
You might also like