iFloats 6 x 18 Foot Water Float (Red/Blue Colors) - New
This item has free shipping
Condition: NewNote: If you will NOT be picking up at our store - Our site is not set up to charge shipping for these. Please contact us at 918-664-6342 x310 to authorize additional $75 for shipping. Please provide the 1st 12 digits of the credit card used.
Other brands of mats are considered disposable because you are lucky if they last 1 or 2 seasons. iFloats are made to last for many, many years because they are designed to be rip and tear resistant and can even be pulled with riders with our optional iSki attachment! Other mats will just tear.
- True "Rip-Stop" technology superior to anything other companies claim!
- UV Stabilized Protection for Outdoor applications
- Double Stainless Steel D-rings anchoring system (Not a cheap plastic tethering system that will pull through the float).
- 5 or more Layers including the UV coating on both sides
- Superior buoyancy compared to other standard foam floats!
- Proudly made in the USA
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty that covers manufacturing defects
What’s included with iFloat
- Two 9ft. x 2" wide polyester straps with stainless steel d-rings for storing your iFloat (will last for years compared to the cheap Velcro Straps that our competition use)
- Bungee tether System (stretches from 7ft.-18ft) with Stainless steel Spring Clips for attaching to boat, dock or anchor buoy.
Note: if item is New without a Grade specified it is Grade A, Grade B will have 1 to 3 minor scuffs or 1 significant imperfection, Grade C will have 4 to 6 minor scuffs or 2 significant imperfections, Grade D will have 7 or more minor scuffs and/or 3 or more significant imperfections. All will still be very usable and should last for years with proper care. Minor cuts in the foam can be easily repaired with superglue.
You might also like